Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

This question was asked of me by my best friend from high school who I hadn't seen for a couple years. She was visiting the town where I live and she asked me this and I didn't know how to answer her. She had a very interesting business opportunity for me and I have to say, it made me think. I had never heard of a company with such a great compensation plan! Now the only thing I have to do is have the belief that I can do it! That is the biggest obstacle of success, but after watching Oprah today, it gives me great hope that, YES, I can do this! By the end of this year, I plan to be doing quite well with this second income so I can pay for my daughters college education! Watch me succeed!! If you are having problems with acne, psoriasis, or any other problem with your skin, contact me!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Have you checked out Ladies Who Launch. They have incubator intensives in lots and lots of cities to help women with a dream launch their wonderful opportunity and take it to the top quickly.

I've just joined our local group and am quite excited about the possibilities I see in the near future as well as 5 years and more down the road.

Their website is www.ladieswholaunch.com

Lynn said...

Hope you're having a wonderful week. Just returned home from a few days helping my son & daughter-in-law finish preparing the baby's room for his arrival in few weeks. Our 1st grandson . . . we have two precious little granddaughters, and we are so looking forward to welcoming baby Isaac very soon!

Just wished to share a fabulous opportunity I have just found. It's home-based and I believe you might be interested. Check out http://www.nexagenusa.com/lynnuwatson