Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Is Network Marketing a viable way to make a living? I used to be a skeptic, but I have been introduced to an amazing company that has changed my mind! With the internet, it is so much easier to work from home and have a really nice income! This company has so many amazing christian women with some really great stories. If you would like to know more, please email me! I am honestly not a pushy person, I just really believe in these products. I have been using them for 3 years and have not found anything to compare. Are you looking for a change? Do you want to be able to do more, give more and be more? You decide.
I feel that God is calling me to be the person he made me to be and like it says in Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will counsel you and watch over you."
All we have to do is listen!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

"All we have to do is listen." Isn't that amazing? I'm excited that you have found the SELF TALK SOUL TALK book, and look forward to your thoughts about it.

Personally, I listen to many thoughts that are not truth, and must continuously ask God to forgive me when I let many words from my past echo over and over again in my head. He certainly does intend for us to be His vessels. When we allow Him to speak His truth into our lives, it is simply amazing where He leads and directs.

Jennifer Rothschild's husband left a comment on my blog this afternoon. . . it follows the one you left earlier today. . . He is praying for it to be a blessing. Not really sure just how he found his way there, but his kind words mean much.

Again, I pray that you will be very successful with your Arbonne business. I love the two networking companies I represent. The products from both Young Living Essential Oils (website: www.heavenscentessentials.com) and ONEGroup certified organic cosmetics and skincare (website: www.lynnsorganicchoices.com) offer many extremely effective products for health and wellness. I so agree that when we actually utilize the HIGH QUALITY products that are available we will enjoy greater health and wellness -- this is true of body, mind and spirit!

God's blessings!

Unknown said...

I'm not looking for a business, but I am enjoying your thoughts. I wish you much success in your new ventures.